Rated H.V.: 10 (10.5, 11, 6.3, 6) kV, ±2×2.5%
Vector Group: Dyn11/Yyn0
Rated L.V.: 0.4kV
No-load Loss: 0.13~3.20kW
Load Loss 0.60~21.5kW
Impedance Voltage: 4/4.5/5.5%
Cooling Method: ONAN/ONAF
Design Standards: IEC60076
Notes: The above specifications can be customized according to customer’s requirement.
The S(M) series Oil-immersed type transformer is featured with low noise, low loss, high quality material, scientific design, strict production technology and sophisticated test method. The product also has the following advantages:
1. High mechanic strength, great anti-short circuit capability, excellent anti-lightning impulse capability and high reliability.
2. Excellent overload capability, capable of continuously working under 110% rated load.
3. Low loss, energy-saving, economic and maintenance free.
4. Nice appearance, small size, less installation space occupation and low engineering cost.
5. Hermetically sealed corrugated tank structure is adopted, thus to effectively prevent air corrosion to the oil and prolong service lifetime of the transformer.
The magnetic core is made from cold-roller grain-oriented silicon steel which has a miter step joint to ensure optimum performance and minimum sound levels by using step lap technology. The magnetic steel is cut to length sequentially and automatically stacked. This ensures dimensional accuracy and single sheet interlacing within the full stack.
The tank is fabricated with high-quality steel. Shot blasting and phosphorylation processes are carried out for steel tank surface, then the surface is coated with FVC anti- erosion paint, in order to achieve anti- grease pollution and anti- chemical erosion. The whole structure is easy for installation and maintenance. It can be widely applied in outdoor environment and under harsh conditions.
The transformer is equipped with HV & LV bushings, oil drain valve, earthling bolt, lifting board, rating plate, pressure relief valve and other accessories. Transformers of over 800KVA power are equipped with signaling thermometer and gas relay.
Main measures for preventing oil leakage:
1. Superior large-width steel plate is selected as material and no vertical joins on the tank wall.
2. All sealing flanges are accurately machined to ensure components’ flatness and cleanness. Therefore, the sealing parts have very long service lifetime.
3. Dual-sealing structure is adopted for large and medium size tank, thus to further ensure tank rim from oil leakage.
4. Advanced welding process is adopted during welding to ensuring the welding quality. X-ray non-destructive test is carried out for each welding seam.
5. Superior sealing part and nitrile rubber are adopted for sealing process. The nitrile rubber is a type of oil-resistant high-elasticity product that has a reputation as "sealing expert".