An Inverted Bucket Steam Trap is a mechanical trap operating on the difference of density between steam and water. The mechanical principle of Inverted Bucket Steam Trap is leverage system multiplies the force provided by the stainless steel bucket to open a valve against the pressure. An Inverted Bucket Steam Traps discharge the condensate intermittently from a steam containing enclosure while remaining tight to live steam.
1. CONVENTIONAL FRICTIONLESS MECHANISM
2. THE PATENTED INTEGRAL CHECK VALVE – Resistance of Water Hammer and Losing Prime.
3. THE INTEGRAL STRAINER – Resistance of Dirt.
In the option, client can install Stainless Steel Blow down Valve –BV (Dirt-Drain Valve) at the plug of strainer.
4. THE MATERIAL OF INTEGRAL MECHANSIM IS ALL STAINLESS STEEL & VALVE SEAT IS HARDENED S.S. – Resistance of Corrosion
5. CONTINUOUS AIR VENTING – To drain air and Co2 at steam temperature
6. EXCELLENT OPERATION AGAINST BACK PRESSURE – It is suitable in recycle system.
7. Discharge the non-condensate gases during full operation
8. Different Orifice Diameter for the selection – to maintain required discharge capacity at different working pressure.
9. There is the checking hole on the top of trap and also to add Checking Valve. If it is discharging intermittently after opening, the function is normal.
10. Application of Cast Iron Series – Suitable at the main steam pipeline of low pressure and kinds of heat exchanger. NOT suitable at over-heat steam line and the frozen working condition.
11. Installation Direction – Straight Direction ONLY
12. Installation Position – 1. Close Heat Exchanger 2. Lower Heat Exchanger 3. Easy to maintenance.
Application of Stainless Steel Series – Suitable at over-heat steam line and the frozen working condition. Also, suitable at food and pharmaceutical working condition.
Dimensions: No. 701 SERIES Unit: mm
*NPT. BSPT. SW. AVAILABLE
*CAN INSTALL CHECK VALVE AND SCRUBBING WIRE - SW
CONDENSATE DISCHARGE CAPACITY IN KG/HR (Circle means Orifice Diameter)
Flow Capacity Selection:
Integral Parts :
DSC Cast Iron Inverted Bucket Steam Traps furnished with Check Valves as standard
The Check Valve (CV) &Scrubbing Wire (SW) cannot installed in one body.
Stainless Steel 304 Material for Resistance of Corrosion
SCRUBBING WIRE –SW
A stainless steel wire put on cap to prevent clogging vent hole of bucket dunning operation.
THERMO CONNECTOR –TC
DSC Steam Trap Test Kit could be connected by sensing temperature change inside of steam trap body
to inspect steam trap is ok or not.
BLOWDOWN VALVE –BV
Manual blow-down condensate and dirt form strainer.
No. 701S, 702S,781- install 3/8” Stainless Steel Ball Valve
No. 703S–704S - install 3/4” Stainless Steel Ball Valve
701 Series – Automatic Low Pressure Blowdown Valve
TRAP No. SIZE AND SCREWED STANDARD MOP.
701 X 3/4”NPT X 9K+ACCESSORIES
1. Q: May I have contact information or social contact tools?
A: Yes, we do. Please kindly feel free to contact with us by official E-MAIL, LINE, WECHAT, WHATSAPP, VIBER social tools for our service.
2. Q: May I have some free sample for the evaluation?
A: We will charge samples and air courier fee/ shipping fee in the first sample order. The sample fee will be full returned after purchasing quantity order confirmation.
3. Q: How do I select correct item?
A: Please kindly let us realize your detailed working condition such as working pressure inlet or outlet side, working temperature, working fluid, size and quantity of each size, etc. We will help you to select correct item.
4. Q: What is the certificate you have?
A: The factory is certified with ISO9001. We are able to offer kinds of Industrial Valve based on your requirement and certified with CE, CSA, IPX7, API, UL, FM, SGS, etc.
5. Q: What is our Minimum Order or Minimum Order Quantity?
A: Our MOQ is USD 6,000.00 per one shipment for our standard item.
6. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: In general, the delivery time is within 3 – 5 days upon receipt your payment for standard item in stock. According your quantity and standard specification, the delivery time is within 35 – 45 days upon receipt of your payment.
7. Q: What is your payment term?
A: In general, the payment term is by 30% of T/T in advance and 70% of T/T after fax B/L. Feel free to negotiate the payment term with us.
8. Q: What is your warranty?
A: We warrant our industrial item for 12 months from the shipping date at normal usage working condition. Please kindly follow the factory instructions/ catalogues.
9. Q: May I have more discount?
A: In our operational concept: “Absolute Quality, Absolute Client Satisfaction, Absolute Credit”. We do our best to offer you the competitive price at high quality to create win-win situation so as to establish strong long-term business relationship.
How to order?
Please kindly inform us the following specification for our reference.
2. Size of inlet and outlet
3. Quantity of each size
4. Standard of Screwed connection end of inlet and outlet
5. Set Pressure and working temperature
6. Working fluid
7. Blow-out capacity/ Low-lift or Full bore