snp pgr foliar fertilizer atonic
Formulation：98%TC, 0.6%AS, 1.4%AS, 1.8%AS, 1.95%AS, 2.0%AS, 2.2%AS
Chemical Formula: C7H6NO4Na, C6H4NO3Na, C6H4NO3Na
Physical and Chemical Properties
Red powder. atonik is the mixture of Sodium 5-nitroguaiacolate, Sodium O-nitrophenolate and Sodium P-nitrophenolate with the ratio 1:2:3. Soluble in water easily. It can dissolve in polarity organic solvent such as ethanol, methanol and acetone etc. Sodium nitrophenolate is stable in room temperature and flammable when meeting open flame. Have phenol smell.
Function and Characteristics
atonik can infiltrate plant body rapidly and promote the cytoplasm circulation, rooting speed, vegetative growth and reproductive growth.
1. Promoting plants absorb nutrients and relieving the antagonism between fertilizers;
2. Enhancing the activity of plants, promoting plants’
demand of fertilizer, resisting senescence;
3. Dissolving pH barrier effects, changing pH and making plants absorbing fertilizer in suitable pH;
4. Transforming inorganic fertilizer to organic fertilizer, overcoming weariness of inorganic fertilizer and keeping virtuous absorption;
5. Increasing the permeation, adhesion and breaking the limitation of plants, enhancing the ability of fertilizer enter into plants;
6. Increasing the utilization speed of the fertilizer greatly.
1. Single use: foliage spray density is 6-9 mg/L; drip irrigation 3-6 g/mu; base fertilizer 10-20 g/mu
2. Mixed with fertilizer: Sodium nitrophenolate has obvious synergies by 30% or more when mixed with foliage spray(density:6mg/l), water soluble fertilizer or compound fertilizer(10-20g/mu).
3. Mixed with fungicide, insecticide: it can increase plant disease resistance and insect resistance and keep plant growth vigorously if sodium nitrophenolate mixed with fungicide、insecticide (spaying dosage 6ml/L).