Large Diameter HDPE Water Supply and Gas Supply Pipe Extrusion Line is used to produce large diameter PE pipes, diameter is up to 1600mm.
1. Applications of PE pipes
PE pipe is used as discharge pipes, under pressure pipes, water transportation and distribution gas distribution systems, irrigation plants, dripper irrigation systems, for electric cables, pipes with low friction inner sheathing, 2 and 3-outlet pipes.
2. Features of PE pipe production line
a. The optimum spiral bush highly improves the output of extruder
b. Accurate temperature control system ensures material melting performance
c. Unique screw design achieves better plasticizing and high quality products
d. Precisely designed gearbox with a high torsion guarantees stable running
e. Advanced PLC operation system realizes synchronization and high quality products
f. Adopt automatic water temperature &level control and special independent filters on both vacuum and cooling tanks
g. Offer stable haul-off unit with 2-12 caterpillars
h. Provide saw &chip free cutting options
i. Low energy consumption, excellent performance, and easy maintenance
3. Main technical parameter of PE pipe production line
3. Main equipments of PE pipe production line
Pipe Extrusion Single Screw Extruder
1. Siemens PLC control system
2. High efficiency screw
3. Liquid channel: melt pressure is lower, melt temperature increasing slower
4. Solid channel: Channel depth changes with plasticizing process, plasticized material overflow into liquid channel through the gap between screw dam flight and barrel.Shearing and mixing zone: Highly mixing of residual solid scraps and melt material .
Pipe Extrusion Die Head
1. Extrusion head with spiral structure, which can make sure the melt inside distributed evenly so as to achieve best plasticization.
2. Calibrator design with water ring which is easy to clean to achieve better cooling and then fast forming.
Pipe Extrusion Vacuum Calibration Tanks
Vacuum Calibration Tanks are used for calibrating and cooling pipes made of thermoplastic materials by means of spray cooling. The spray cooling method prevents the formation of water boundary layers and is more efficient in cooling than the full water tanks.
Furthermore, there are no buoyancy problems that could distort the pipe. Spray-cooling increases the heat exchange rate significantly, compared to full-water-bath cooling. However, optionally all tanks can be supplied as full water tanks.
Pipe Extrusion Haul-off Unit
Pipe extrusion Cutting Machines
Pneumatically activated radial saws suitable for cutting pipes and profiles. Easy operation of the saw on start-up of the extrusion line thanks to the possibility of raising the upper double pipe clamps. Clamping jaws according to the pipe diameter or profile shape guarantee an angular cut.
Pneumatically or hydraulically activated cutting knife for burr-free cutting of pipes or profiles.
For chip and burr-free cutting by means of rotating knife.
For the more details, please contact us.
Welcome send us inquiry.