A2 B1 Multifunction Aluminum Composite Panel Line
Why Need A2
The production line is newly designed by Hongyang Machinery, which use the ready noncombustible A2 core roll to continuous lamination with the top and bottom aluminum, after bonding, the panel can be noncombustible.
With Hongyang Machinery's double head move-able hydraulic collapsible chunk uncoiler, the aluminum can be stablely unwinding, to make the composite tension very steadily. It can make sure the composite panel surface very flat.
With the precision processing mirror chromate steel composite roller, the temperature both end of the roller error within ±3℃, so after the aluminum bonding with the core, the finished panel is very flat.
Hongyang's machine all standard use the Schneider brand low voltage components.
Packing & Delivery
About Hongyang Machinery
1 / Standardized workshop of total 10,000 square meters.
2 / The equipment will be well assembled and test before leaving the factory, to ensure the smooth working of water pipeline, and pneumatic, electrical and mechnical stability.
3 / Sufficient stock of spare parts ensures the timely delivery and supply of spare parts.
1 / Professional installation team who can speak fluent English can help customers make benefits in a shortest time.
2 / The engineers are experienced. We can produce different product with different kinds of requirements and work out reasonable flow chart as per customers' requirements to save space.
● If we can fullfill your request and you interested in our products, you may pay a visit to Honyang Machinery site
● The meaning of visiting supplier, because seeing is believing, Honyang Machinery with own manufacture and developed& research team, we can send you engineers and make sure your after sales service.
● Through guarantee service, it will ensure the on time delivery and the quality of the equipment you want to buy.
● By letter of credit, you can lock the delivery time easily.
● After the factory visit, You can ensure the facticity of our bank account.
● In order to ensure the accuracy of each part, we are equipped with a variety of professional processing equipment and we have accumulated professional processing methods over the past years.
● Each component before assembly needs strictly control by inspecting personnel.
● Each assembly is in charged by a master who has working experience for more than 5 years
●After all the equipment are completed, we will assembling all the machines and run parts testing for at least 12 hours to ensure the stable running in customers' factory
● After finish the production, we will debug the production line, take photos, videos and send them to customers via mail or instant tools
● After the commissioning, we will package the equipment by standard export package for shipment.
● We will arrange our engineers to customers' factory to do the installation and training.
● Engineers, sales managers and after-sales service manager will form a after-sales team, online and off line, to follow the customers' project.