All our pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 with calibration certificate. The quality control involves gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22℃.
1. Lightweight, ergonomic, low force design
2. Digital display clearly reads volume setting
3. The pipettes cover volume range of 0.1μl to 10ml
4. Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied
5. Design helps avoid repetitive strain injuries
6. Calibrated in accordance with ISO8655. Each pipette supplied with individual test certificate
7. The low part is available for autoclaving
8. Manufactured from innovative materials
We provide calibration software, users can perform simple, accurate and timely calibration with free cost, and avoid the calibration error due to non-professional operation.
We will support and help you to achieve consistently excellent results.
Pipette Tips and pipette stand
Pls enquiry us for more detailed product information
More related product
More pictures of MicroPette:
MicroPette series have micropipette in single-channel and multi-channel(8 channels, 12 channels);
MicroPette series have adjustable volume and fixed volume;
For more questions of micropipettte, welcome to inquiry us.
Packaging & Shipping： Our service： Our company： FAQ：