Enquiries
Message
Home > Products > Furniture > Other Furniture
Mirror Case Soft TPU Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy A3 A5 A7 A8 J1 J2 J3 J5 J7 2015 2016 2017 Ring Holder Phone Case
  • Mirror Case Soft TPU Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy A3 A5 A7 A8 J1 J2 J3 J5 J7 2015 2016 2017 Ring Holder Phone Case

Mirror Case Soft TPU Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy A3 A5 A7 A8 J1 J2 J3 J5 J7 2015 2016 2017 Ring Holder Phone Case

FOB Reference Price
Purchase quantity ()
Minimum order quantity
Payment
Meo Food Co., Ltd.
Meo Food Co., Ltd.
China - Hangzhou
Trading Company
Trade Capacity
Export Percentage
0-30%
Nearest Port
Penang, Valparaiso,Jetta
Accepted Delivery Terms
Employees
501-1000 people
Accepted Payment Currency
USD,EUR
Average Lead Time
5 Day(s)
Certifications
Product Specifications
--
Product Description
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
tpu
Brand Name:
HZ
Compatible Brand:
Samsung
Model Number:
HZ-39254
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Retail Package:
opp
Function:
Dirt-resistant
Packaging & Delivery
 we  can support mixed mode  and  mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs  each mode each design;
please leaver us message ; 
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com 
 
 
  • Type:Half-wrapped Case
  • Size:for Samsung Galaxy A3 A5 A7 A8 J1 J2 J3 J5 J7 2015 2016 2017
  • Model Number:Color:Gold Silver Rose Black
  • for Samsung Galaxy A3 A5 A7 A8 J1 J2 J3 J5 J7 2015 2016 2017
  • Feature:Mirror Back Cover with Ring Holder
  • Material:TPU Soft+ PC
  • Type:Back Cover Phone Case
 
Material
 tpu
Compatible
For iphone  6/6 plus  7/ 7 plus/8/x ;
for  samsung
Mix color
Accept mixed mode  and  mixed design ;moq 10 pcs  each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity

 

 

 

1Feature

Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days
 
 
Supply Ability
--
Packaging and Shipping
Lead time
--
Port
--
Packaging details
--
Import Duty and Tax
Quantity Select:
pieces
HS Code undefined to undefined from undefined with a value of $undefined USD ✕ undefined Piece in the following:
Price: USD
Duty & Tax Charges:
(This is an estimate Only)
Duty (Rate of undefined%):$ USD
Duty Type:General WTO
VAT(Rate of undefined%):$ USD
Sorry, there is no result we can get
Calculate Duty
How to start your business
  • Step 1
    Find your interested products by search keywords
  • Step 2
    Contact the supplier by clicking ”Enquire” or “request meeting” button, otherwise, you also could consult our import consultant.
  • Step 3
    After verifying your email, get response from suppliers or our trade manager will contact you as soon as possible
  • Step 4
    Set up meeting with the Chinese supplier without language barrier
Send Enquiry
ToXun Cao
Meo Food Co., Ltd.
Enquire
Related Categories
ChildrenFurnitureCommercialFurnitureFurnitureHardwareFurniturePartsHomeFurnitureOutdoorFurniture
Popular Searches
apex furniturediva furniturehinoki furnituredaycare furnituredresser furnituretoffee furnitureming yi furnituredanish teak furniturewest elm furniturehotel bedroom furniturered rose furnitureviro fiber furniturebling furniturek furnituremk furniturekids cargo furnituresteampunk furniturekids wicker furnituredirty furnituremarina furniturehampton furniturebowling furnituremonte carlo furniturecheap furniture legsdongguan furnitureterrazzo furnitureapex furnitureegyptian furnituremontel furniturelecong furnituremajestic furniturefrench furnituregay furniturehefeng furnitureviking furniturebristol furniturehome corp furniturerimini furnitureregal furniturepallet furniture