Long Handle Head Lice Comb To Remove Nit Flea And Eggs

Product Specifications :

  • 【Handle Material】Plastic
  • 【Tooth Material】Steel
  • 【Use】Home
  • 【Model Number】CL-S1511
  • 【Brand Name】ANMEISHU
FOB Reference Price
US $ 0.55 | >=5000 Piece
  • L/C
  • T/T

Product description

Nit Free Plastic Head Anti LicLong Handle Head Lice Comb To Remove Nit Flea And Eggs

1.Color: The color of the products can be needed by the customers

2.Material: PP+SS 

3.Usage: for child hair cleaning
                for pet hair cleaning


dispaly box package:

12 Pcs / 1 Display box
12 boxes / 1 Ctn
1 Ctn = 144 Pcs

Delivery:30 days after deposit

Blister card  packing

Inner part: injection

                           Dear ,Contact us now ,let's talk more!

                                       Yours,Rebecca Wu
Why contact us

1.Our Factory have more than 10 years production experience

2.LOGO/color can be customized

3.Customer mold can be setup

4.comb steel needles are self - factory production

5.CE ,SGS & FDA certificate

6.More than 30 new mold can be setup in one year

7.Free samples can be supplied in one day

8.Main market:France,UK,spain,USA,Mexico,ect.

9.Patent issue:CL-7003,CL-T1510

How Can Contact Me


wechat & what's app:+86-13606590458



Q1:Can you provide free sample?
A1: Of course we can provide you a free sample to test our comb if you are willing to pay the freight.

Q2:What is your MOQ policy?
A2:We can accept small MOQ,usually the MOQ for each comb model is 5000 PCS, metal handle comb is 3000 PCS.If you need a custom color,to print a logo on the item,or customize the packaging,Please contact our salers.

Q3:How about the payment and delivery time?
A3:As usual, the delivery time is one month after received 30% deposit, When we received the remaining 70%,we will booking the ship space.

Q4:Can you supply certificate?
A4:Yes,We have CE and ROHS certificates can supply to you.

Q5:What about shipping?
A5:We ship small batches by air,or larger order by sea.

Q6:What's your packing method? Can I do my own packing?
A6:We have three kinds of packing, poly bag packaging, blister packaging and blister add display box packaging. We are capable to customize your packing with your artworks. You just need to give me your packing design, we will modify it to match our combs.

Q7:Can you make my comb design?
A7:We can make a new mould to produce your comb design, please provide me a design drawing Answer: with accurate dimension . A sample is also OK.

Supply ability

5000.0 Piece per day

Packaging and shipping

Lead time : 30 Day
Port : Ningbo
Packaging details: 50 Pcs / 1 Box 9 Boxes / 1 Ctn 1 Ctn = 450 Pcs Each with one PP bag packaging

You May Like:

    Easy Sourcing

  • Multilingual operation
  • 30 seconds quick enquiry
  • Local supporting team

    Quality Statement

  • All Suppliers are genuine and verified
  • China Home Life exhibitors. 100%
  • quality guaranteed for all products

    Our Guarantee'

  • TOP brands;
  • Latest innovations;
  • Competitive price