Wholesale Sex Women Luxury Extra Long Bathrobe

FOB Reference Price
US $ 6.50 | >=1000 Piece
  • --

Product description

Material 100% Polyester Colour Different colours avaliable. Logo Logo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements. Print Prints can be made for the garment as your design. Design Adjustments can be made for the design. Size Sizes are various,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands. Minimum Quantity 500pcs for solid color,1000 pcs for printed Packaging Each robe packed in one polybag. Sample Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks. Delivery Time Delivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist . Unit Price Reasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements. Shipment By sea or by air. Payment 30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.

Supply ability


Packaging and shipping

Lead time : --
Port : --
Packaging details: --

You May Like:

    Easy Sourcing

  • Multilingual operation
  • 30 seconds quick enquiry
  • Local supporting team

    Quality Statement

  • All Suppliers are genuine and verified
  • China Home Life exhibitors. 100%
  • quality guaranteed for all products

    Our Guarantee'

  • TOP brands;
  • Latest innovations;
  • Competitive price