Cold Rolled Sheet: Cold Rolled steel sheets are going to be the most refined versions. They will have a thinner presence while still being just as durable and we have plenty of finishes that can be applied to stainless sheets. Stainless sheets can even be buffed to a mirror shine for the resilience of plate but with the appearance of a mirror.
300 Series stainless steels are classified as austenitic, and are hardenable only by cold working methods. These grades of stainless have chromium (approx. 18 to 30%) and nickel (approx. 6 to 20%) as their major alloying additions. 300 Series Stainless steel alloys resist corrosion, maintain their strength at high temperatures and are easy to maintain.
stainless steel coil/sheet/pipe
200 Series,300 Series,400 Series
DIN GB JIS BS AISI ASTM etc.
1000mm to 1219mm customized width
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Stainless steel maintenance
1. Regular cleaning and maintenance.
2. Pay attention to prevent the occurrence of the phenomenon of surface scratches.
3. Use soap, weak detergent or warm water to remove surface dust, dirt.
4. In addition to the surface of the binder with alcohol or an organic solvent (ether, benzene).
5. Use neutral detergent or ammonia solution in addition to surface oil.
6. With 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent in addition to the surface of the embroider caused by the dirt.
1. Online service for 24 hours.
2. Quick response.
3. Prompt delivery (We cherish time for each other.)
4. 24 hours after-sales service.(If you have any questions, please contact us by email . )
5. 100% responsible for the quality.
6. We will try our best to meet your requirements.